What are Web-Based training programs ?
- Web-based training (WBT) Programs refer to those training programs which can be given in any corner of the world to someone with Internet access at any point of time.
- It has grown into something with great possibilities and is instrumental towards enhancement of learning and understanding, skill improvement and changing attitudes and behaviors in a period of time.
- Propose/encourage the development of unique products beneficial to Law Fraternity
- To benefit the Law fraternity residing in any corner of the world
- To Provide innovative learning tools at minimum cost.
- Identify the viability of technology for nurturing new ideas fruitful in the long run
- Technical Assistance
- To Provide commercial/client market interface.
Why Web-based training programs ?
- Convenient: With a WBT course, a learner can take the training anywhere at any time, provided he has Internet access. He can also learn at his own pace and convenience of time.
- Learning while earning: This learning mode also facilitates the learners to take a course while simultaneously doing their full time jobs.
- Low Cost: WBT courses are cheaper as they completely eliminate the cost of travelling and other related costs. It is also economical since it can be distributed worldwide and so is not limited to a room size. Besides, WBT can be updated easily and “recycled” with additional training material at an extra fee.
- Refresher training class: Learners can use this platform to take part in refresher training classes which is an asset to him and to the instructor. The latter can send his instructors to other classes while the learner takes his class online at his own convenience and pace.
- Access to new technologies: Training can be done on several computer platforms such as Windows, Macintosh and UNIX and can be accessed by using Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Lynx, America Online, etc. Learners usually find this very challenging.
- Standardized Training: It provides the same quality of training to students all over the world and across an organization, thereby promising standardized training.
- Learner-centred approach to learning: Learners must think, solve problems, respond and use logic to tackle the course on this learning mode. They feel in greater control and assume more responsibility. This learner-centred approach is more productive than logging in a certain number of hours while training.
Centre for Legal Excellence aspires to bring innovative, educative and informative training programs for enhancing knowledge and skill base of the Law Fraternity. We are striving hard on this project and very soon we would come up with them.