Centre for Legal Excellence is pleased to announce open positions for Trainee Candidates who are interested in getting trained by us in major Law products like Journals, eBooks, Law Databases, and many new areas etc.
About Centre for Legal Excellence, a division of Consortium e-learning Network Pvt. Ltd.:
Centre for Legal Excellence is a division of Consortium e-learning Network Pvt. Ltd. which creates and produces quality products for knowledge enhancement of Law Fraternity. Law Journals are published under the aegis of Centre for Legal Excellence. We also deal with other products like Conferences, web-based training programs and Book Publishing.
Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd. (CELNET) group is one of the fastest and most innovative publishers of STM Content in India. We already publish & manage more than 250+ Scientific, technical, medical, MBA and Law Journals. We have more than 40,000 authors, editors, subscribers associated with us on our various online platforms for Knowledge creation. In addition to Journals, we have also stepped into book publishing and ventured many assignments successfully. We have also organized Conferences, workshops and created web-based training programs.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on content writing and legal research for the organization
- Assisting the editorial team in creating, editing, reviewing and proofreading research products
- Managing, organizing and maintaining an internal database
- Carrying out organizational and administrative tasks to support research needs
- Coming up with innovative ways to assist for Law Products
- any other duty as assigned by the Senior
Candidate should be freshers (L.L.B./ L.L.M.), currently studying in the final year or just completed their final exams. Training duration is of 3–6 Months.
# of Internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, English Proficiency (Spoken& written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 1st Mar’20 and 31st Mar’20
- are available for duration of 3-6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks: Depending upon qualification and interview outcome
*Selection Criteria will be written test followed by face-to-face interviews. • Certification of Training completed will be awarded to every candidate. • Full-time Permanent Positions will be offered to deserving candidates on successful completion of training and as decided by Management Team.