6th September 2021
India’s Premier Legal Knowledge Excellence Competition
The Centre for Legal Excellence (CLE) is organizing All India article writing competition on the following multiple indicative themes:
1. Taxation Law; 2. Capital Market and Securities Law; 3. Torts Law; 4. Banking and Insurance Law; 5. Real Estate Law; 6. Cyber Law; 7. Labor Law; 8. Corporate Law; 9. Intellectual Property Rights Law; 10. Family Law; 11. Criminal Law; 12. Environmental Law; 13. Constitutional Law; 14. Health Law; 15. Human Rights Law.
The Centre for Legal Excellence (CLE) is a body that provides innovative products based on the integration of academics, life skills and exposure to Law & legal aspects. The ambition of CLE is to endow knowledge and skills in Law professionals to manage certain issues related to Law and developing professional practices.
The Advisory board members:
* Mr. M.S.Siddiqui, Legal Economist; Former Professor, Daffodil Int’l University, Bangladesh; CEO, Bangla Chemical, Bangladesh; Fellow, World Mediation Organization, Germany; Senior Adviser, Prima Dollar Operations Ltd, UK
* Dr. Vinay Kandpal, Assistant Professor, Department of General Management, School of Business, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
* Dr. Sudhir Kumar, Professor, Institute of Legal Studies, Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
* Dr. P.S. Munawar Hussain, Joint Registrar, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
* Dr. Sylvanus Abila, Associate Professor of Law, Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State, Nigeria
* Dr. Saphy Lal Bullu, Senior Lecturer of Law, The Open University of Tanzania, Tanzania
* Prof. Dr. Sandeep Kulshrestha, Professor, Amity Law School, Amity University, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
* Ms. Angayar Kanni Ramaiah, Lecturer (Law), University Technology Mara, Malaysia
* Dr. Gifty Oommen, Associate Professor, Government Law College, Ernakulam, Kerala, India
* Prof. Dr. Mohan R. Bolla, Principal, Kristu Jayanti College of Law, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
* Prof. Dr. A. V. Narsimha Rao, India
* Dr. Surat Singh, Harvard and Oxford educated, Lawyer, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, India; Founder &Managing Partner at Dr. Surat Singh & Associates, New Delhi, India
* Dr. Monika Jain, Senior Adv., High Court of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
* C.S. Raghuraman, Retired Professor, Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad, Telangana, India