1. How can I apply for this Article Writing Competition?
After filling the registration form with your complete details, attach the payment receipt in the registration form. You may pay the program fee either by Cheque/Draft, Cash transfer or NEFT transfer or Paytm.
2. How much is the Registration Fee?
3. How are articles evaluated by CLE?
CLE Advisory board will evaluate your articles and your final grading will be based on the following parameters:
- Uniqueness of the topic
- Content- Clarity and Extent of Research
- Structure and flow of Research
4. Will you be checking articles for plagiarism?
Yes. To ensure our competition is fair for all our participants, all submissions will be checked for plagiarism. Your submission should be your own original work. Any plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
5. What if I do not receive my registration confirmation?
Everyone who registers for the Article Writing Competition will receive a confirmation email after registration.
6. What are the themes for writing articles?
- Taxation law
- Capital market and securities law
- Torts law
- Banking and Insurance Law
- Real estate law
- Cyber law
- Labour law
- Corporate law
- Family Law
- Criminal law
- Environmental law
- Constitutional law
- Health law
- Human rights law
- Investment Law
- Privacy Law
- Media Law
- Competition Law
- International Trade Law
- Intellectual property Law
7. Will I receive a certificate?
All participants will receive an e-certificate for participation.
8. What is the maximum word count?
The word limit for the article is 2000 – 3000 words. The word limit is not inclusive of footnotes.
9. What is the eligibility criterion?
This Competition is open for all students of Law(UG/ PG); Research Scholars and eminent Faculties and Professionals in the field of Law.
10. What is the mode of payment?
The National writer/Author can be pay by UPI (Phone Pay) or International writer/author can be pay by PAYPAL link below the page.
Payment: The payment can be done through
NEFT / Cash / PhonePe / Paypal
Remittance Details: -
In Favor of IT BREAK COM PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Location: Sector 62, Noida, India
Account Number: 50200039946701
IFSC: HDFC 0002649 Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX